Dr. Sim Hoffman, Medical Director of Advanced Professional Imaging Medical Group in Buena Park, California, is a seasoned radiologist with an overwhelmingly-positive reputation.
As a reputable radiologist, Dr. Sim Hoffman has helped patients receive the medical diagnoses and treatments that they need on countless occasions. When you need the assistance of a radiologist, such an experienced professional is who you need by your side.
Considerations like those below will help you find a similarly-qualified professional in your area:
- Physician Recommendation. Often, patients seek radiologists to assist their general physician in diagnosing and treating a condition. Asking your physician for a recommendation is the first step to finding a reputable radiologist. If you would like to review your options, ask for your physician’s top three, five or even ten recommendations.
Alternately, ask your physician about a radiology association through which you can locate suitable radiologists. Do a more in-depth search through the association, or associations, that your doctor recommends.
- Even if your doctor does not give you a list of radiologists or associations to look through, you can find them yourself.
Dr. Hoffman is a member of the following associations, for example:
- American College of Radiology
- Radiology Society of North America
- Society of Nuclear Medicine
- California Radiological Society
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Los Angeles, Radiology Society
By beginning your search through a reputable association or society, you narrow your prospects down to only the best radiologists for you. These associations can give you more information about each prospect.
Visit www.advancedprofessionalimg.com to learn more about Dr. Sim Hoffman and his Buena Park, California, practice, Advanced Professional Imaging Medical Group.
Also can read Dr. Sim Hoffman: Benefits of a Medical Career