Dr. Sim Hoffman, Medical Director of Advanced Professional Imaging Medical Group in Buena Park, California, is a seasoned radiologist with an overwhelmingly-positive reputation.
As a reputable radiologist, Dr. Sim Hoffman has helped patients receive the medical diagnoses and treatments that they need on countless occasions. When you need the assistance of a radiologist, such an experienced professional is who you need by your side.
Considerations like those below will help you find a similarly-qualified professional in your area:
- Physician Recommendation. Often, patients seek radiologists to assist their general physician in diagnosing and treating a condition. Asking your physician for a recommendation is the first step to finding a reputable radiologist. If you would like to review your options, ask for your physician’s top three, five or even ten recommendations.
Alternately, ask your physician about a radiology association through which you can locate suitable radiologists. Do a more in-depth search through the association, or associations, that your doctor recommends.
- Even if your doctor does not give you a list of radiologists or associations to look through, you can find them yourself.
Dr. Hoffman is a member of the following associations, for example:
- American College of Radiology
- Radiology Society of North America
- Society of Nuclear Medicine
- California Radiological Society
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Los Angeles, Radiology Society
By beginning your search through a reputable association or society, you narrow your prospects down to only the best radiologists for you. These associations can give you more information about each prospect.
Also can read: Dr. Sim Hoffman: Benefits of a Medical Career