Dr. Sim Hoffman is a seasoned physician with decades of experience. He works from Advanced Professional Imaging Medical Group in Buena Park, California, which is one of his three locations.
Medical professionals like Dr. Sim Hoffman often come to love their professions more with each passing year. Though he has been working in his field since 1994, Dr. Hoffman’s passion for his field is still apparent when he speaks of his career. In a recent commentary about his work, he stated:
“I chose radiology as a field because I like being involved in a large variety of medical specialties and patient diagnoses for referring physicians. I enjoy the variety and complexity of radiology in helping people. Radiology is a field of solving problems for patients.”
If you’re considering a medical career, benefits like those below might help you be sure that it’s right for you:
- Personal Happiness. Medical professionals report a higher-than-average rate of job satisfaction, citing the ability to help patients and save lives as contributing factors for personal happiness.
Other reported sources of personal happiness include freedom of research and training opportunities, and the ability to provide care in a preferred area of specialization.
- Though many medical students salivate over potential salaries, income is not a good motivator if it is the only reason you are becoming a physician. If, however, you are entering medicine to work in a field that you are passionate about, income potential is a key benefit.
Medical professionals earn higher-than-average salaries even in positions of general practitioners in most areas.
You can head to www.advancedprofessionalimg.com to learn more about Dr. Sim Hoffman and Advanced Professional Imaging Medical Group in Buena Park, California.
Dr. Sim Hoffman, a radiologist with decades of experience, is Medical Director of his Buena Park, California, known as Advanced Professional Imaging Medical Group. From his practice, Sim Hoffman helps patients receive the medical care and attention that they need.
Recently, when speaking of his practice, Dr. Sim Hoffman stated:
“Radiology is a field of solving problems for patients. My office staff and I are dedicated to making our patients feel comfortable with diagnostic procedures and tests. We are always available for patients’ questions.”
This is the type of passion and patient care that exemplifies a radiologist. Points like those below will help you find such a quality professional:
- When searching for a radiologist, look for professionals who specialize in the care that you require. Radiology is a diverse field with many areas of focus, and this diversity is what draws professionals like Dr. Hoffman to the field.
Also can read Dr. Sim Hoffman: Questions to Ask Your Imaging Specialist
You can look for specialists by searching general radiology groups in your city, state or country. Alternately, look for specialized radiology groups suited to your needs and search from there.
Once you locate specialists, take your list of potential radiologists to your doctor so that he or she can validate the specializations.
- Check out the radiologist’s reputation through multiple sources. Common review platforms, like Google, are a good place to begin. Next, however, you can look for medical professional reputations through sites intended specifically for physician review.
Even if a radiologist appears to have a perfect reputation, take it one step further and inquire with radiology associations that they are affiliated with for a deeper look at their standing.
To learn more about Advanced Professional Imaging Medical Group or Dr. Sim Hoffman, visit: www.advancedprofessionalimg.com
Dr. Sim Hoffman is a reputable physician whose office in Buena Park, California, known as Advanced Professional Imaging Medical Group, provides imaging services to countless patients.
With decades of experience in imaging, Dr. Sim Hoffman enjoys working with patients to help them receive the best healthcare possible.
When speaking about the subject, he stated: “My office staff and I are dedicated to making our patients feel comfortable with diagnostic procedures and tests. We are always available for patients’ questions.”
If you have an appointment with a reputable imaging specialist, you can ask questions before any treatment, and you should. If you’re not sure what questions to ask, start with inquiries like those explained below:
- Learn about the office’s imaging equipment. Ask if it meets the highest industry standards, with the best-quality images and the lowest radiation doses for that quality.
If a clinic is not using the best imaging equipment, look for a different option in your area. Imaging technology evolves constantly, becoming safer and more effective, and to best protect your health, you need a clinic that evolves with its industry.
- Inquire about the training of the radiologists in the clinic. These professionals should have special training to interpret images so that they can accurately identify all health issues.
For example, ask what the topic of the radiologist’s fellowship was and if it allowed them to specialize in the type of scan you are receiving. A neurology issue, for example, might be best treated by a radiologist who completed a neurology fellowship.
You can read more about Dr. Sim Hoffman and his practice, Advanced Professional Imaging Medical Group in Buena Park, California, at: www.advancedprofessionalimg.com